Nothing elevates a great Indian dish like a teaspoon of A2 Bilona Gir Cow’s Ghee. From dal, halwas, and chapatis to khichdi, we can’t get enough of pure cow ghee in the kitchen. It’s healthful, flavorful, and helps to improve the flavor and nutritional content of your meal. It is no secret that practically every Indian cuisine tastes like desi ghee tadka, which enhances the flavor of the food!
Ghee, one of Ayurveda’s most prized foods, has tremendous therapeutic effects, especially our A2 Bilona Ghee, which is created utilizing the old Vedic “Bilona” procedure with A2 milk and includes A2 beta-casein protein. In contemporary studies, A2 protein is far healthier than A1 protein.
Benefits of A2 Hand Bilona Desi Cow Ghee
- Fresh and tasty (can be eaten raw)
- Trusted and certified
- Pure and natural with no added colors
- Best for a healthy heart and growing children
- For better bones and tougher immunity
- Multiple benefits
- Slows down the aging and wrinkling process
- Gives glowing skin, cures hair fall
- Keeps heart healthy
- Helps to build strong bones and Lubricates joints
- Good for growing children
- Vitamin E, D, and K2 along with Omega3 enriched
- Relieves constipation, enhances digestion
- Reduces Bad Cholesterol (LDL), Improves Good
- Cholesterol (HDL)
- Eases Pregnancy
There are no reviews yet.