All of us were well aware of the benefits honey provides us with. But who knew that there is more to it honey can also be applied to the face which leads to surprising benefits.
As long as I can remember honey has remained an integral part of our lifestyle. It is not only used for cooking but also as a cure for many diseases. It strengthens the internal as well as external parts of our body.
Some facts about Honey:
- It is more than 4000 years old.
- When honey is Mixed with other herbal preparations, it enhances the medicinal value of products.
- Honey doesn’t get spoiled. If stored well, it can last way past its expiry date.
- It is a natural and healthier substitute for regular sugar
- An instant energy booster, athletes and fitness freaks often swear by Honey for enhanced endurance levels
- It is a rich source of antioxidants that are beneficial for health.
- Its potent antibacterial properties help keep bacterial and fungal infections at bay
Why Honey for skin?
No one will ever regret using honey for their skin. Mixed with natural ingredients, found in your kitchen, it makes for an effective and inexpensive beauty treatment. Applying honey regularly on your skin can give you results beyond your expectations and can go a long way in giving you healthy, younger-looking, and glowing skin.
What are the Benefits of Honey for the Skin and Face?
- Moisturises the skin deeply
- Acts as a Pore Cleanser
- Gentle Exfoliator
- Lightens Scars
- Useful in Sunburn
- Fights Acne & Pimples
- Reverses Age
- Adds a Natural Glow
- Hydrates the Skin
- Helps Reduces Wrinkles
- Brightens Skin Complexion
HealCart is an initiative by Dr. Anita Garg (An Ayurvedic Physician) to provide you and your family with the best quality & healthy products. HealCart always selects farms, vendors or suppliers after checking the quality standards so that the purity and quality of the products are maintained which is done by checking the food licensing, packaging, and manufacturing process. We are coming up with more healthy products on monthly basis.
Check out other blogs: https://healcart.in/blogs/
Buy pure & natural honey: https://healcart.in/product/natural-honey/
Check out holistic healing services: https://healme.in